Friday, June 8, 2007

2 years already!

Aaron is home!!! I'm so very excited to have my very good friend/husband back!!! And we have the same Alexisonfire shirt which is cool too!!!! Tonight at midnight I drove over to Aaron's house to visit with him and Kade and his little brother for a while! I have missed him very very much! And it was fun to hang out with Kade for a while! I last saw both of them when the three of us and Jordan all went to see Million Dollar Baby just before Aaron left for Utah! I can hardly explain how excited I am that he's back! I sincerely hope we can see each other a lot! It's very helpful, of course, that he likes the same kinds of bands as Jordan, Justin, and Tomo, (and me too!) so that's VERY exciting! I can just hardly believe it's been 2 years! Kade said he couldn't really believe he was sitting in front of him either, and neither could I! I hope he had an awesome time on his mission though. I sooo sooo respect that about him (and Kaila, for that matter), that he (they) could leave regular life behind and step out in their faith like that. Maybe I'm not a Christian exactly and I'm not a mormon, but I still think it's mighty admirable! So nice job guys, for what it's worth!

Anyways, we had a LOT of fun sitting around and checking out bands on myspace and stuff! I wish I had a digital camera so I could have taken pictures! Oh well! Stuff happens! Hopefully there will be lots of chances for pictures soon! I should start making plans with friends. I've been so lazy/such a bad friend for such a long time and I feel very badly about it. Sam, Kaila, Jana, Meg, I haven't seen any of them in so long! This semester I think a lot of it is because of tutoring, just because I hardly get a spare minute, but other than that I have no real reasons for doing it! In any case, I hope I can do better in the future! Anyways, it was just a really good day! I had fun with Nattie renting Quinceanera and then saw Aaron and now I'm getting sleepy. I was kind of wired today cause Aaron is home, but now I'm definitely getting sleepy!

Night all! <3

2 comments:

Kaila Cook said...

Lauren, Thanks for the side note about me! I have to agree with you on hanging out with friends. As I have been away from everyone, I find that I think of friends I haven't seen in a long time. Not only the ones I saw just before I left. I am also realizing that I need to put more time aside to hang out with friends and just go do something memorable. If it is driving to banff at 5am(thanks Mikayla for that one!!)or stealing my managers car and going to her house(Lou and Sam,that was fun)!!! As long as they are good time to remember!!

Louamonster said...

I agree Miss Klaila. Good memories are wicked!!!! Yeah, maybe that's, like, the most obvious statement ever made, but still... nothing like good times with good friends!!