Thursday, September 11, 2008

99 days, 3 hours, and 50 minutes....

until my degree is over for good. This is crazy crazy crazy to me! 99 days left! I knew I would miss this as soon as it was over and right now I'm trying my best to savour the last few months of it as best I can but it sure is difficult. This may also be my most labour-intensive semester ever. He outlined our assignments for Canadian Studies today and it looks like a LOT of work (the OUTLINE for one is 16 pages long). Anyways, I was just thinking about how I am always challenged at school, and I sure will miss that. Maybe I'll miss it so much that I come back, I'm not sure, but I definitely will miss it. The work really is worth it, especially when you feel like you've really learned something about life by accident. So, I'm going to try my best to keep on top of things, which I've been doing a much better job of lately, and try my very best to get 3 As this semester, even though I don't think it will happen. I really have to go get some work done, but I just wanted to say how I am always challenged here.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

it def is fun when you find something out about life along the way. i think those experiences will be available in other places too though. at least, i hope so!

Alexface said...

ohh lou... omg i got my voting card today in the mail and thought of you immediatley... im soo stumped as to who im gonna vote though...
ohh and i updated my blog and will be from NOW ON! so ch-ch-check it out.