Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bombed

Yes, I bombed my "discussion leader" project in class today. I just had stupid questions and two of them were the same and a couple of the guys looked at me like I was some sort of idiot. I'm kind of upset about it but don't care all that much (I guess)

cause it's my BIRTHDAY!

I've already received lots of nice emails and facebook things and phone calls and text messages and I feel so blessed, so I'm not even worrying too much about my discussion leader thing! I spent some time reading in the sun and decided to not skip in favour of Warped Tour because I will just miss too much!!!

Whatever though! I hope everyone else's day is as lovely as mine has been so far!!!

<3 <3

1 comment:

Alexface said...

aww lou im sad i missed your birthday!!! i love you and hope you had fun!!!!!
what did you do?! hows school?! and work?!