Thursday, October 30, 2008

Did you know....

That women AND men are from earth?

Seems like a pretty crazy realization, right? No, I know it isn't. Me and Nattie read that in a textbook today and both almost lost our s*^# right there in class! It was so funny.

I really don't have much to post about! Tomorrow is halloween and I'm pretty excited, especially for work because me and Amanda get to do the fun things in centre court together! It will be very fun!

What else, what else? I went to talk to Dr. Wong today and he said that it would NOT be a waste of time to apply to grad school and that he would write a reference letter on my behalf when it's time! I'll have to see though, I may have to retake SOCI 313, 331 and 333 to improve my marks (those are research methods and 2 theory courses). I'd definitely be willing to retake them too! I'll have to see though.

I'm so thirsty I feel like I could drink a whole river. Maybe I should work on that! I think that's about it though! Happy halloween everyone!

<3

No comments: