Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not much to say

I don't have any exciting news by any stretch of the imagination, but it will probably turn into another long-winded post about nothing (yes, I can hear that sigh on the other end of this...). Ha ha, I hope not really.

I'm excited for school to be over for sure! There's only 21 days, 20 hours, and 27 minutes until BSD and 27 days, 21 hours, and 37 minutes until exams are over! Then I have a glorious 2 weeks off or something and then Spring semester shall begin! For spring, I'm in Italian 201 and some Applied Psychology course about human sexuality that I may switch out of. I'm not sure yet though, maybe it would be a valuable option to try to get into Ed. school with should I go. It's hard to say. I would NEVER teach sex ed though. NO WAY! I'd be horrible at it! For summer, I have a soci course about genocide and terrorism and a history course about the USA from 17-something until some other time. I think it should be good because I like history and American politics, so it should be sweet. I'm actually kind of excited for my spring and summer courses. I think they should be fun. I'm so anxious for the fall timetable though, because it will be my last semester!!! Hooray!!!

Anyways, in life.... not much is going on! I'm trying to start working on my second essay for that class that I got a really good mark in last time. I really want to be able to get a sweet mark on this one too, so I'm really nervous about it, which makes it tough to work on. Anyways, I think I'll go do that instead of wasting time.

Ooh, on another note, I finally got Greenfingers from Blockbuster! I'd been stalking the staff at both Brentwood and Kensington Blockbusters and now I have it! Hooray!

<3

EDIT: Oh yeah! There's a really good chance my cousin's wife is having their babies right now! Hooray!

No comments: