Thursday, April 5, 2007

Almost over

School is almost finished and I haven't been to very many classes this week... can you really blame me? My parents are away and it's almost the last week of school!!! Oh well. I'm not too concerned about it! Nattie says it's time to update this baby but I don't have much to say except that I totally feel like butt today so I'm glad I came home. I'll just steal Nattie's survey thing though... it looked like much fun!

Here it is:


Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your Friends.

On to me...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:45 AM

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? BLADES OF GLORY!!! So awesome!

4. What are your favorite shows? Survivor, The Apprentice, Amazing Race, American Idol, The OFfice, Law and ORder (mostly SVU), moving up...

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? ham, egg and tomato on a bagel, no butter please! (said me)

6. What is your middle name? Rebecca Rae

7. What is your favorite cuisine? tasty ones... pizza, chinese, vietnamese. many.

8. What foods do you dislike? I don't love onions too much anymore, except very sparingly... cheese... other things I can't think of right now... Nattie said game meats, and I don't know what that is, but I'm guessing I dislike that also...

9. Favorite chips? All Dressed

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My iPod... mostly Josh Groban and My Chemical Romance.

11. What kind of car do you drive? an imaginery one... my mom's explorer when I get the chance... the CTrain.

12. What is your favorite sandwich? club.

13. What characteristics do you despise? mmmm.... loud teenagers... people who think they're the boss of the world... people who are just generally rude or mean.

14. What are your favorite clothes? pjs and easy-fits

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on Vacation? Anywhere nice... Mexico... South America, Europe....

16. Favorite brand of clothing? don't care. Whatever is comfy.

17. Where would you want to retire? close to my kids if I were to have any, otherwise, somewhere nice. Vancouver Island? I really just want to move there though.

19. Where were you born? Calgary

20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey, also live football... plus dance (should that be considered a sport, which I'm all for)

21. Who do you think will not send this back? I didn't send it, so it is impossible to send it back, but I would love if other people would do it on their blog for fun!

22. Person you expect to send it back first? n/a

23. Pepsi or Coke? used to be Coke, but Im warming up to pepsi

24. Beavers or ducks? "Ha." said Nattie. Is there a joke I'm not getting? If the question is just straight forward, I like duckies better.

25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? neither, really... i'm pretty flexible.

26. Pedicure or manicure? manicure. I don't know that I've ever had a pedicure, but I HATE it when people touch my feet. Particularly bare feet.

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope. It's survivor night though, and I'm VERY excited for that!!!

28. What did you want to be when you were little? A ballerina. And then a doctor. And then a mommy. And then.....

29. What is your best childhood memory? Not sure. Probably many. I don't have very many clear memories, good or bad...

30. Piercing? Ears, I want my nose pierced, but I can't :(

31. Favorite cocktail or beer? Caesar, real pina coladas, lots of others... don't drink very much though....

32. Ever been toilet papering? no sir.

33. Been in a car accident? Unfortunately. It was very scary.

34. Favorite Day of the week? Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

35. Favorite restaurant? Joey Tomatoes, Subway, Saigon Y2K

36. Favorite Flower? Tulips and lilies

37. Favorite ice cream? Moose Tracks and Chocolate

38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Oops. Subway goes here. And Wendy's. And Timmie's

39. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Zero.

40. From whom did you get your last email? FAcebook. Boo, do they have to send junk mail every time someone goes poop?

41. In which store would you choose to max out your Credit Card? I don't even know... the mall? I'd really rather not max out MY credit card at all, as Nattie said.

42. Bedtime? 11-12 ish

43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? EVERYONE! I love these! Except Nattie cause I already read hers.

44. Last person you went to dinner with? Do you mean "Last person with whom I went to dinner"? Tee hee. Me and Nattie went to Timmie's last night, and me and James and Fev and Steve went to a restaurant on Sunday.

45. What are you listening to right now? Complete silence.... aaahhhh

46. What is your favorite color? Mostly pink and purple and black.

47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero, unfortunately

48. How many are you sending this email to? Noone.

49. Why did you decide to take the time to fill this out? For fun... had nothing else to say on my blog... actually quite relaxing.

50. Why should my friends read it? because they're bored out of their skulls and have nothing better to do (should that be the case), or do what they have that's better (which is just about anything)

<3

No comments: