Friday, December 7, 2007

FINALLY!

(almost)

Anyways, today is the last day of school!!!! And I finished the 5 page paper in time for Tuesday and my 8-10 (even though I thought it was 10-12) pager for today with lots of time! I'm even happy with it!!! I'm so happy with it, in fact, that I'm giving her a stamped self-addressed envelope so she can send it back to me with all her comments! Today in math I really wanted to go to (soci) grad school, so if that's what I end up doing, having her send this paper back and then going to talk to her later might be a good way to start getting good references if I want to do that! ANYWAYS... I really don't have that much else to say. On Tuesday, I thought I had completely bombed my quiz, but I didn't! I got 58%, which isn't that bad! Plus, our final is worth 50% and I have one exam and almost a week to study! So... hopefully I can pull this one out of the air! It would be REALLY nice to do really well in this course!!! I could use a GPA boost in the worst way!!! I really honestly have nothing else to say though. Happy last day of classes!!!

<3

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It has only been four days, but I'm craving another entry!

Glad to hear you wrote a good paper.

Natalie said...

Haha you caught me in the middle of changing the template! I've tried about 5 and they all suck.