I'm very excited about it!!! I've been saving for a laptop since the summer and so I finally got one!!! I bought it at Best Buy and they didn't have any at the Deerfoot Meadows Best Buy, so Jordan drove us alllllll the way up to Sunridge to the other Best Buy to get it!!!! So I'm VERY excited!!!! Finally!!!! Anyways, I'm having LOTS of trouble getting this stupid thing started! Well, it's started, but it sucks big time. Anyways, I'm going to do that Christmas survey:
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate, I suppose. Can I just choose tea?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?White, unless they're, like, those lighter LED ones. I really don't like those loud multicoloured ones.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Definitely not. Where does one even GET mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Approximately December 23rd. And by 'decorations' I mean tree. We don't decorate.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Stuffing. Nuff said.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
How Molly and I always slept together on Christmas Eve in the basement but we could never ever ever sleep so we'd watch TV or play games or just talk. I also remember one Christmas when we slept on our parents' floor when my Grandma and Grandpa were here and my grandpa woke up in the middle of the night hacking up a lung and I was pretty certain that a dinosaur was coming to kill us. Ha ha.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I really don't remember. I do remember having a fight with some boys about it in grade 3 and I was saying he did exist. Boy is that ever embarrassing to think about now.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Mostly with crap that Molly and I have made over the years. There's a couple nice things, but mostly crap.
11. Snow: love it or hate it?
like it. I hate driving in it too though.
12. Can you ice skate?
I'm able to but I have no skates!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
My alphabet roadway from when I was 3 or something. Nattie's right though, there's something new every year. I just happen to know that I was obsessed with that roadway!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
not sure. I dunno, spending time with people I guess?
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Shortbread. Or my regular favourite, brownies!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
We used to sing Christmas carols, that was fun. Now we watch inappropriate movies. That's fun too!
17. What tops your tree?
My mom used to have this brutal dove. I think we have an angel now though.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
I like both! I like giving most, especially when you think you've picked out the perfect gift!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night. I'm not a huge fan of most though, I find a lot of them annoying. (sorry)
20. Candy canes:
21. Favorite Christmas movie?
Probably Christmas Vacation. I'm going to watch Shrek the Halls soon though!
22. What do you leave for Santa?Used to be milk and cookies, I think. Now, nothing. Nobody in this house needs more sugar, as my mom would say.
I guess that's all for now though!!!! Happy December! I hope I can do something decent on this stupid paper thing though!!!