Monday, December 17, 2007

Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful (First Christmas) Weekend!!!

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I wish I could explain in mere words how happy this weekend was! Friday was pretty fun but very tiring and busy! I worked all day, then came home and baked for like 4 hours and then finally me and Jord wrapped presents for about an hour. It was a long day! The baking turned out fairly well though, I made shortbread cookies and then dipped them in dark and milk chocolate. The reviews are pretty good from Jordan's and my families but I'm not personally crazy about them. That's OK though. I just think I'm not so crazy about shortbread like I used to be. Anyways, I fell asleep fairly early considering what I wanted: to stay up and hang out with Jord! So, anyways, that was pretty fun overall.

Then on Saturday, I worked 9-5 again and then Jord came and got me and we went to his house! I was so happy because I thought I had found pretty fun gifts for everyone and I was so excited to give them to the people (especially Jordan's Dad's potato cook book and brush that I've picked out in, like, June)!!! Anyways, it was much fun! The company was wonderful and the dinner was, as always, fantastic! It was really really nice! I felt totally comfortable (which I often don't) with everyone and I even got a chance to talk to Ky a little more than usual! I most often feel slightly awkward with Ky because I'm just not entirely sure how to act best with him! And I had lots of fun watching the little boys get into trouble! They're all very excitable and have a LOT of energy, but they're all very sweet! Annnyways, I had a great time and I felt soooo sooooo sooo at home! Jordan's mommy even told me to stop with the Mrs. Hunter and Mr. Hunter stuff. Which I'm sure I will find awkward in due time but gosh it felt nice. I really felt like part of the family, which I have in the past, but not like right now. I even was A-OK to shower at Jord's house which I do not usually want to do at all!!! So anyways, it was totally lovely! And I still feel good even today! Soooooo good!

This morning, we woke up somewhat early-ish and went to watch Jordan's half-nephew (ha ha, ??) Aidan and his kind of step-brother, Jackson (both of whom were at Christmas of course!) play hockey! It was really fun to watch and hang out with Cierin, Carla, Fev, Ethan and Ben! Ha ha, and Jord of course! Then, Fev, Jord and I went out to the Pfanntastic Pannenkoek Haus for brunch! It was soo soo delicious! Then we went back to James's for a little while and then came home to my house for a while and then went to O'Sullivan's for dinner and then watched the SURVIVOR FINALE!!!!! It was pretty darn good! And my pick from day 1 won this one! It was so very exciting! And of course the show was great! Next up: Survivor Micronesia! It's going to be fans vs. favourites, which will be fun!

And I have nothing else to say, except that I'm so very very happy! I hope the rest of my break is pleasant like this! Ha ha, it won't be, but man did I have an amazing weekend!

<3<3<3 Merry Christmas! :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like you had a good time! What did Jordan's dad say about the potato book?

Louamonster said...

I think he really liked the potato book, but I think he got even more of a kick out of the potato brush! It was a great time!