Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tired!

I am very sleepy! Tomorrow and Thursday I get sort of days off and then on Sunday I get an actual day off! Hooray! It's been a WHILE since I've had a day off! I just typed out a bunch of this stuff for this entry but then my computer did something funny and it deleted it all!!!! Boo! Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways... Sunday will be a lovely day off because Jordan's family's Christmas is Saturday, which I'm very psyched for and then on Sunday I think we're going to Beowulf with his parents! Fun fun fun!!! Ha ha, I've even read that play (for the most part)....

Speaking of movies made from books... my work took us all (and a guest) to a movie on Sunday! We saw the Golden Compass and I liked it a LOT! I even asked for the books for Christmas! It was really really good! Kelly (a lady at work/a lady from Peace) told me that it was an attack on God, but I found it was an "attack" on the Catholic church if anything. I'm really hungry right now! Oh boy! Again, annnnnnnnnnnnyways.... I don't really have a lot to say! Our new booth opened last Thursday and I've mostly been working in there and it's very very nice! Otherwise, I have pretty much all my Christmas shopping done, just a couple little things left to buy and then I'm done! I really didn't have that much to buy though, so that was kind of nice! I'm kind of bored right now though. Looks like my mom and sister already went to bed and my pops is watching the Sopranos and the writers strike really throws a monkey wrench in my watching-SVU-and-House plans, so boo. I think I'm going to make some popcorn though. I need something to do! So enjoy all! Happy Hannukkah (which is now over) and Merry almost-Christmas!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Excellent, I was waiting for an update.

I tried on all those fancy templates and I stuck with a blogger one. Sigh.

You made me want popcorn, so I think I will go make some.

:)