Wednesday, July 4, 2007

stolen from Nattie's!

THE LETTER A
are you available?: mmm. No.
what is your age?: 20
what annoys you?: People who spell badly.

THE LETTER B
do you live in a big house?: no, unfortunately not.
when is your birthday?: August 6 :)
who is your best friend(s)?: Nattie!

THE LETTER C
what's your favorite candy?: peach penguins (panguins).
who's your crush?: Jordan :)
when was the last time you cried?: I dunno... on the weekend I guess

THE LETTER D
do you daydream?: A lot at work...
do you like dogs?: yeah, mostly when they're not mine.
what day of the week is it?: Wednesday, i'm pretty sure

THE LETTER E
how do you like you eggs?: just about any way at all. scrambled, basted, boiled...
have you ever been in the emergency room?: Once or twice
do you have both your ears pierced?: yes,

THE LETTER F
have you ever flown in a plane: Yes
do you use fly swatters?: Nope
have you ever used a foghorn?: no....(LANDLOCKED)

THE LETTER G
do you chew gum?: Yes I do.
are you a giver or a taker?: Nattie's totally right, this question is gay
do you like gummy candies?: yup, but mostly with slurpees

THE LETTER H
how are you?: hot....
what color is your hair?: Brown
do you live in a house?: Yes

THE LETTER I
what's your favorite ice cream?: chocolate and moose tracks
do you play an instrument?: poorly, yes, piano, guitar, etc
have you ever listened to a song by Incubus?: yeah, but I probably couldn't name one right now...

THE LETTER J
what's your favorite jelly bean?: root beer jellybelly. or other jelly bellys.
do you wear jewelry?: no. unless you consider my hair elastic that I loop around my finger jewelery.
what kind of jelly do you like?: Grape

THE LETTER K
who do you want to kill?: mmmm nobody.
do you want kids?: maybe
where did you go for kindergarten?: school house in bragg creek.

THE LETTER L
are you laid back?: I would like to say yes, but I'm probably a bad person to ask.
when was the last time you said love?: a while ago
is the lion the king of beasts?: false. unicorns are. i don't freaking know!

THE LETTER M
do you still watch Disney movies?: definitely.
do you like mangoes?: very much so!
do you ride motorcycles?: definitely no.

THE LETTER N
do you have a nickname?: Lou is the only one that ever really stuck.
whats your favorite number?: I don't really have one, but I use 5 for all my passwords...
do you prefer night over day?: sometimes

THE LETTER O
whats your one wish?: mmmm... to be happy and loved, I guess.... and to get to wake up in the morning and go to a job I love everyday.
are you an only child?: No.
do you like the ocean?: love it!

THE LETTER P
whats one fear are you most paranoid about?: Being unhappy.
what are your pet peeves?: my boss, today....otherwise, I don't really have specifics, I don't think. When people say the word "guesstimate", actually. I really hate that!
whats a personality trait you look for in people?: mmmm, funnie mostly....I don't know!

THE LETTER Q
whats your favorite quote?: Dude, I hope that guy has asteroid insurance, cause he is boned (or something like that, from Transformers)
ever had your oil changed at the quick stop?: wtf is the quick stop? (no)

THE LETTER R
do you think you're always right?: i don't think so
you watch reality tv?: yes i do!
are you one to cry? si.

THE LETTER S
do you prefer sun or rain?: i really can't pick. maybe rain, I guess.
do you like snow?: not in particular.
what's your favorite season?: Summer:)

THE LETTER T
what time is it?: 9:31 PM
what time did you wake up?: about 6 this morning.
when was the last time you slept in a tent?: Me and James camped out in my backyard about a month ago, I think.

THE LETTER U
are you wearing underwear?: uh, yeah!
underwear or boxers?: girl undies.
what's under your bed?: lots of stuff. I cleaned my room today but not under my bed.

THE LETTER V
whats the worst veggie?: cooked vegetables, well, some anyways....
where do you want to go on vacation?: I just need ANY vacation!
have you ever been to venice?: I wish....

THE LETTER W
what's your worst habit?: picking/biting hangnails.
where do you live?: Calgary
do you smoke weed?: Nope

THE LETTER X
have you ever had an x-ray?: a few.
can you play a xylophone?: maybe?....
have you ever watched something x-rated? once.

THE LETTER Y
do you like the color yellow?: yes I do!
whats one thing you yearn for?: a vacation.... gosh, pay attention!
have you ever used yarn for anything?: yes I have! I've been knitting my mom a scarf for like 2 years with yarn!

THE LETTER Z
whats your zodiac sign?: Leo
do you believe in the zodiac?: Definitely not! I'm nothing like a Leo is "supposed" to be!
favorite zoo animal?: hippopotamuses!!!!

No comments: