Sunday, June 1, 2008

Watch-tacular!

Hola!

Not too too much has gone down this weekend, but what the heck, I'm on the computer anyways, so I might as well post about it...

On Friday, Amanda, Katie, Amanda's sister Laura, Laura's friend Katie and I went to see the Sex and the City movie. It was very good and is recommended to allllllllllll SATC fans by me! It was quite quite enjoyable. And very long! It started at 10:30 and went until about quarter after 1. It was nuts! And so good!

Then I worked Saturday and me and James went over to Nate's for a while for a party.

Then today, I went to Tim Horton's and studied during soccer and then we just did little random things like go to chinook and for lunch and stuff like that.

HOWEVER, we went to Spareparts. I bought a....and Jordan got some......

Although that isn't exactly the colouring of them. They have a Von Zipper logo sort of pattern thing. From a distance it looks very similar to the Louis Vuitton pattern because it's a tan logo over and over on a brown background. They're pretty BA. I've also been looking at and desiring that watch since a really really long time ago, so I'm thrilled to buy it (AND IT WAS ON SALE!!!!).

It was sweet and I also got my travel Alberta holiday card (which supposedly saves you lots of money) and AARON'S WEDDING INVITATION in the mail today. The invitation was the most exciting thing! I'm very psyched for the wedding (reception). It will be a really nice time I'm sure and I'll get to catch up with Jana, who I haven't seen in FOREVER! I'm excited! It should be great!

Anyways, I gotta get a little studying done for my test d'italiano tomorrow. I hope it goes almost as well (or equally as well) as my last one (which I got 97% on!!!). That would be so sweet.

<3

No comments: