Monday, March 26, 2007

Still very tired of this.

I don't know what else to say, other than what I said in my last post. Tee hee. I just am so tired of doing all of this, you know? Eh, I should just try not to complain so much, and then maybe I won't be so depressed!!! Anyways, I was thinking about it this morning, how nice it would be to quit my math degree, just get a soci degree and get an office job. Maybe nice isn't the right word, maybe easy and comfortable is the right word. Well, words. In any case, I really don't want to quit. It shouldn't be too much longer, I think. It probably will be too much longer though. I just checked the requirements for a math degree, and I'm nowhere near what I need. That's kind of depressing, but oh well, right? I can't decide if I should have a math year next year or not. I doubt I'd be able to get into all math things, but I suppose I shall have to see. Hmmm. Oh well. I have to go to class soon, I shouldn't have gone on the computer at all since I have more than 100 pages left to read in my book for my 2:00 class (I know I won't get it done today, but I'm not concerned), but I just had to take a break! so boo, I say. :)

No comments: