Saturday, January 5, 2008

So hilarious!

Today we went to have our pictures taken out by Strathmore today and when we were driving back we were talking about how insufferably bored we all were and Molly suggested we play a game called Animal. What's that? We asked... and as it turns out, "Animal" is just "20 Questions" except that you have to pick an animal as the thing you're thinking of. Anyways, here's how it went...

Molly: K, you just have to pick an animal and then other people ask you 20 questions to try and guess what the animal is, like Is is a carnivore and stuff like that.
Lauren: Are you ready?
Molly: Yes.
Lauren: OK, is it a carnivore?
M: Oh wait, I'm not ready yet.
L: OK.
M: Now I'm ready.
L: Is it a carnivore?
M: What's that?

--which was hilarious, of course, because it was her example! It was hilarious! But then there was more!

(I was choosing)
(*it had already been discovered that it was a domesticated animal...)
M:Does it have fur?
(*it was a horse)
L: Yes.
M: Is it an elephant?
(funny for many many reasons)
L: No.
M: Is it domesticated for its ivory?

(Molly was choosing again)

L:(among other questions) is it a mammal?
M: What's a mammal
Momma (K): An animal that gives birth to its young.
M: OK, yes.
(and then we got down to the last questions and I still couldn't guess it)
L: K, what is it?
M: HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got you!
L:So what is it?
M: An Ostrich!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then we told her how an ostrich was a bird, and she goes, no! It gives birth to its babies, it lays eggs! It was just flipping hilarious! It was just way too much fun!

Anyways, on another note, I flipping love mangoes. I just ate a whole one and I wish I had another!

Me and James gave Nattie her b-day present yesterday and I'm very excited to post pictures! Maybe I'll do it in a little while!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Oh Molly....you are WAY to funny!!!Lauren thanks for sharing thoes with us....it makes me miss her ALOT...and you too!! Take Care out there!

Louamonster said...

Ha ha, it was just far, far too funnie! I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it!

Natalie said...

Haha, that is funny. I like the carnivoire one.

Louamonster said...

Dear Nattie:

Carnivore is spelled C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-E.... there is no "i" in between the o and the r..... exactly how French are you?

<3