Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Things

A few things, mostly less happy than I would like, but here it is.

Firstly, I have to copy what Linda said today in class. Not that I'm a big Heath Ledger fan or anything, but it's totally weird that he died. Linda's right, no 28 year old should die. It just isn't fair. I dunno though. I guess these things happen. Anyways, that's most sad news.

Also, I don't know what to do about something. I shouldn't put any details on the internet because I wouldn't want anyone to find out and get offended, but there it is. I just wish I knew what to do. So there it is.

Anyways, on to happier things. It was a pretty good day! I get to sleep with my mama's magic bag again which makes me so happy because it keeps me warm! I'm watching Wife Swap and it's the same ol same ol and it's brutal. One family is clean and the other one is messy, one family won't let their kids pass the stop sign and the other kids can stop cars they don't know in the street and give them a fake speeding ticket (which was really freaking cute). My stupid course pack is at the bookstore for my class now so I'll have to read a bunch of it. It sucks big time. Whatever though!!! Ha ha, I wonder if I'm going to fall asleep at like 9:30 again! I missed a lot of one of my favourite shows, The Biggest Loser! Annnyways, I wish I had more exciting things to write about today! Almost time for the Flames game next Wednesday though! And also, tomorrow is Thursday! Hooray for Thursday!!! I love Thursday!

<3

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, I am so so glad it is Thursday! It is sad that he died. And I hope that you are able to figure out what to do! And hoorary for the upcoming game!!

Cambios Planetarios said...

hi! How are you?
I ok!
Kiss
Your Blog is wanderfull!
great!
Beel
mg_belu@hotmail.com